Making big posters
Sometimes you just have to say it big… on a big poster. But who has a giant printer to make them?
Who needs a giant printer? All you need is a way to blow up whatever you want on the poster, and print it in blocks that fit the paper for the printer you already have.
Posteriza is a FREE online service that features:
- No installation required. No weird files on your system
- Use any Windows printer
- Use any paper supported by your printer. Any size. (A4, A3, Folio, Letter, etc)
- Posters can be any size you want. Using this program you can ever cover an entire whole wall of of your house!
- Use any font installed in your system for text
- Use any photograph as background. Supported formats are BMP, JPEG, PNG, EMF and GIF. Uou can even use just part of a photo!
- Choose predefined type and color for the frame
An old friend of this blogger is shareware (try before you pay) “for making BIG posters, signs, banners, certificates, and murals, printing them up to 100×100 feet. POSTER combines the best features of graphics, word processing and desktop publishing packages together with special features for printing large posters or banners. All text and graphics are enlarged and printed over multiple pages.”
POSTER is distributed as shareware: you can download it and try it for free, but you are limited to printing 10 posters or banners. POSTER registration costs only $18 , and removes the 10 poster/banner limit, provides support and upgrades for a year, and gets you a disk with the latest version of Poster and a set of 100 fancy borders.